Now Accepting Applications for the Women In Business Vicki Decker Scholarship
Women in Business (WIB) was organized to recognize women within the business community. Its purpose is to pursue goals of civic, cultural and professional leadership by providing opportunities for education and the exchange of ideas.
Thanks to the generosity and support of our community, Women In Business is proud to offer $500 scholarships to qualified female or male candidates.
- Must be enrolled in (or accepted to) a course or courses at a university, technical college, or other higher education organization.
- Must demonstrate high academic standards.
- Must be active in the community or school organizations.
- Must be a WIB member or related to a WIB member OR have ties to someone in the Winona Business community (for instance, a family member who owns or works at a Winona business).
- Must write an essay describing how this scholarship will help you achieve your goals and the reasons you should be chosen. You are encouraged to include any awards, accomplishments, positions held, or other recognition you have received.
- Past Vicki Decker Scholarship recipients may not apply again.
- Scholarships are open to both male and female participants.
Applications must be submitted by May 15, 2020.